Billy Blanco is Putting Bronx On The Map!


What is your name and what city do you rep?
 
My name is Billy Blanco and I come from the Allerton part of the Bronx, New York. 
 
Tell us about your latest releases, what inspired you to create them?
 
My last release was “Rapid Fire” and I was happy to get my boy Donovan on that and people seem to want us to work some more so we gotta do that but what inspired me with “Rapid Fire” was just making every line hit you and have you like, “Oh sh*t this n*gga don’t fuck around he can spit and he’s deadly with it.” Lines that hit you and come at you like….“Rapid Fire.”
 
What is unique about you and your music?
 
What’s unique about me and music is that throughout my whole life I feel I’ve seen both sides of everything, from having a nice house and a family with money at one point to having jack sh*t and robbing places in order to eat. I can relate to almost everyone and with most of these rappers coming up they wanna be a person people wanna be like and with me I want to relate to people cuz that’s how you connect with these people.  
 
What shaped your music?
 
The death of my father and the trials and tribulations that came with not only losing my father (we were very very close), having to step up, be the man and overcome constant financial troubles but also becoming a man and growing up without a father in the years a young kid truly needed him the most which was my high school years. Every song as well as everything I do is for that man right there and I like to think he’d be blown away with everything I’ve done so far with this music sh*t.    
 
When did you realize you were going to make music professionally? 
 
When everytime I recorded music or wrote and rapped it for a group of my friends I never received a shred of negativity, critique of course, but never any negativity. My streak is hot out here, haha.  
 
What type of music do you listen to?
 
Whatever sounds good, feel me? Music is about vibing and feeling the sounds of the music you listen to so if that shit slaps then I’m listening to it. I primarily listen to Rap but I listen to other stuff from time to time.  
 
What inspires you to write music? 
 
Being the best n*gga out here and delivering something better than the last time. I also write my music to express myself on another level and in ways you can’t explain or do regularly. Writing music is the ticket to a life of prosperity and success.
 
What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about? 
 
Smoking bud for damn sure you already know that’s my second favorite pastime besides making music but I also do graphic design and make cover arts, logos, etc. which can be purchased by DM’ing me on Instagram (@cbk.blanco). Eventually I want to do movies and television as well as comedy but for now Rap is my main focus. 
 
Happiness to you is… 
 
Four blunts, Three Belaire bottles, Two bad b*tches and one of me to enjoy that shit…. Nah but on a serious note happiness to me is the purpose of life and we all seek it and I don’t know if true happiness exists but I’m working my ass off to find out. 
 
What do you wish you were told when you first started making music that you think would help artists just starting out? 
 
Watch out and protect your music and intellectual property because music is fun and amazing but people are cutthroat and will scam you and do bumass sh*t in order to come up. As well as that I would say that you really find out who you are when you do this sh*t. 
 
Tell us about your upcoming projects...
 
My next project coming out is my new single called “Force “ which will be releasing this summer and will be my first release under Virginia is Kool Music. Stay tuned for that that sh*t is gonna go crazy. 
 
Where do we find you music / music projects?  
 
You can find my music on your favorite streaming platform as well as keeping up with me and my music by following me on Instagram (@cbk.blanco). 
 
Any last words for the readers?
 


Run my shit up for me you hurd… Follow me on IG and if you’re wavy enough I’ll smoke with you.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.